With a 55-inch Full HD screen, powered by proficient EZWrite3.0 annotation tools and touch driver-free design, the RP552H is the perfect interactive display for teaching in a small-sized classroom. The RP552H is ready to use straight out of the box and requires nearly no warm-up time, making it a great hassle-free way to bring touch-enhanced learning to your classroom.
- – 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution for Crisp Image
- – EZWrite 3.0: Inspire Learning and Participation with Ease
- – Anti-Glare Display
- – Teacher Friendly Design
- – Wireless Content Streaming from Any Smart Device
- – 10-Point Multi-Touch Interactivity
- – Custom Android™ Apps for the Classroom
EZWrite 3.0: Inspire Learning and Participation with Ease
Pre-installed on the RP552H interactive flat panels, EZWrite 3.0 is the annotation app designed to facilitate interactive learning with pure simplicity.
- – Floating Toolbar: EZWrite3.0’s floating toolbar is compatible with any input source and Android™ application. The floating on-screen menu lets you immediately change pen colors and take screenshots to enhance class interaction whenever you need it.
- – Multi-Touch Interactivity: Multi-touch support makes the RP552H perfect for group activities and classroom games that motivate collaboration and communication.
- – Data-to-Go: Save annotations as images and share them as review material through a variety of methods, including QR code, USB, or display’s internal memory.
- – Whiteboard Use: This app instantly turns the interactive flat panel into a full-size whiteboard for illustrating ideas, recording notes, brainstorming, and more.
- – Cooperation Tools: Timer, Buzzer, Draw Lots function, Score Board, Team Post.
Oktopus and DisplayNote Software
The RP552H includes Qwizdom Oktopus software which allows you to annotate and work over or alongside any software application, your existing content, or over a web browser and DisplayNote software for presentations and collaboration.
Eye-Care Solution: The Starting Point for Effective Learning
When students can’t see, they can’t learn. Studies show 25% of students in grades K-6 have visual problems that are serious enough to impede learning and nearly 80% of children with a learning disability have an undiagnosed vision problem.
- – Tap and Create: Students can immediately enjoy making notes with sorts of colored pencils, highlighters, and backgrounds. To create notes, you can tap the EZWrite 3.0 app and select tools to launch the app and start writing.
Since vision problems are a critical issue that cannot be ignored, we believe prevention is essential. Our RP552H comes with a total eye-care solution designed to safeguard the eye health of both you and your students, so that you can cultivate a visual friendly learning environment for reading and interacting.
Thoughtful Design: Smooth Teaching Flow Made Possible
For uninterrupted teaching, BenQ has integrated several features into display’s design for quick and easy access.
- – Multimedia I/O Interface: Offering every port needed for teaching, from HDMI to touch USB, media USB, MHL ports, plus an earphone and microphone jack
- – Magnetic Area: Situated at the lower bezel of the RP Series, the magnetic area allows you to attach your pen on the display for easy storage.
- – Hotkeys: For volume and input source control, as well as functions that help direct students’ attention back to their teacher: Blank to darken the screen, Freeze to pause the screen (available with remote control)
- – Instant Plug and Play: The RP552H can save you from the hassles of complicated setup. Just save your teaching materials to a USB flash drive and connect it to a PC, and then you’re all set to deliver compelling IFP touch-enhanced lessons. * Supported Operating System: Windows, iOS, Linux and Chrome OS
- – Wireless Content Streaming from Any Smart Device: By plugging in BenQ’s QCast HDMI streaming dongle, you can stream digital contents from smart device to the screen. Your smart device can also remotely control the display of video, movie, document, and website. Other connection methods include Miracast mirror display, cloud streaming via DLNA, and local file display via Wi-Fi.
10-Point Multi-Touch Interactivity
An advanced touch screen not only provides a responsive, high-precision interface for writing, but also enables multiple students to collaborate simultaneously. 10-point multi-touch support means more individuals can interact with each other through a wide array of interactive apps, from creating artwork to playing the piano together.