Providing medium to large classrooms with full WUXGA image quality, exceptional brightness and accurate colours is the XJ-S400U-UJ. Thanks to the plug-in-and-go nature of the one-cable connection, as well as a suite of education-only features, this is a complete solution to the needs of fast-moving schools and universities.
Capable of delivering up to 4,000 lumens using the revolutionary mix of a laser and LED hybrid light, the Superior range promises outstanding colour and clarity even in broad daylight. What’s more, because of the lamp-free nature of all Casio projectors, you get to enjoy an up to 40% reduction in power consumption and long 20,000-hour lifespan.
Key Features of Casio XJ-S400U Projector:
- R-Laser & LED Hybrid Technology – Low Maintenance Projector
- 4000 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- 20,000 Hours Light Source Expectancy
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixels) Native Resolution
- 16:10 Widescreen Format Aspect Ratio
- 5.9Kg in Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 357 x 124 x 337 mm
- 20000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 0.67″ chip DLP® Technology
- 1.32 – 2.20:1 Lens Throw Ratio
- Projection Screen Size: 30″ – 300″ Diagonal
- Projection Distance: 1.64 – 2.78 m (60″ screen) / 2.80 – 4.70 m (100″ screen)
- Minimum projection distance: 0.77 m
- 1.7X manual optical zoom
- ± 30° Vertical Keystone Auto / Manual Correction
- Non-Mercury Projector – Recyclable Product
- Educational Solutions: Custom Templates / Auto Projection Off / Auto Input Search / Countdown Timer Function / Mirror Mode
- Built-in 16W Mono Speaker
- 5 Year / 10,000 Hours Manufacturer Warranty Upgrade*
- HDMI Type A x 2
- VGA Input mini D-sub 15-pin x 1
- Composite Video (RCA) x 1
- Audio Input 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1
- Audio Input RCA x 1 [R/L]
- Audio Output 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1 (variable audio)
- USB 2.0 Type-A x 1 (DC 5V) (only for power supply)
- USB Micro-B x 1 (firmware update)
- RS-232C Control (D-Sub 9 pin) x 1 (serial)
- Remote control
- Power cord
- Warranty card
- User Manual
All Casio projectors come with a 5 year / 10,000 hour on-site warranty* on both hardware and light source offering users total peace of mind.
*Whichever comes first and upon registration.
Never having to change a lamp removes hassle for schools and education institutions. It also improves environmental credentials.
Low power consumption
Laser and LED hybrid light uses less power than a conventional projector, and our projectors have quick on/off functions to save time and money.
Intelligent Brightness Control
All Casio projectors automatically adjust brightness levels according to the ambient light in the room. This reduces power consumption, saves money, and ensures consistent quality.
No mercury is featured in our projectors, making them safer for both the user and the environment.
With no lamps to change and no filters to replace, the Casio range requires only minimal maintenance – dramatically reducing class downtime.
Purchasing a Casio projector means there is only one fixed cost. There are no lamps or filters to change throughout the lifetime of the projector.