- An alternative solution to wall mounting, fixing to both the floor and wall provides a more secure install when mounting to weaker walls such as plasterboard.
- Post installation lateral adjustment along the length of the interface
- Adjustment screws allow screen to be levelled once mounted
- Interface can be positioned at your desired height anywhere along the poles.
- 1.5m poles supplied as standard; other lengths are available on request
- Centre of poles are mounted 113mm from the wall, still allowing enough room for quick and easy service access
- Small footprint of the floor bases, reduces trip hazards and allows for close access to the screen
- Security locking screws help prevent unauthorised removal of the screen
- Integrated cable management helps hide unsightly cables
- Simple ‘hook-on’ installation with all mounting hardware included
- Cover plates included for smart and tidy finish
** floor mount must be bolted to the floor