Audio Visual Maintenance Specialists
In every classroom today, audio visual equipment plays a vital role and is taken for granted until it breaks down. KPMS have a simple maintenance program giving the whole school AV support.
Preventative maintenance is cleaning and maintaining your audio visual equipment to prolong its service life and help avoid the build-up of dust. When our technicians carry out the maintenance of your audio visual equipment, they will at the same time make a record of the make, model and serial number of your existing equipment and build up an asset register.
The advantages for a maintenance programme are:
- Once a year projector/filter clean which will be carried out on all projectors within school.
- There will be no labour charges for de-install of old equipment/re-install of new equipment.
- If a maintenance contract is taken out with KPMS we will act as agents on behalf of any faulty equipment which is still under warranty.
- We will also check all faceplates, wiring and realign of interactive whiteboards.
- Rapid response service on all maintenance calls during regular business hours for any issues regarding your contract.
- KPMS will meet the cost of faulty cables
After each classroom visit, a complete system test will be carried to make sure all your equipment is working to manufacturers’ specification. This service ensures your equipment is kept in premium working condition and will help reduce faults and prolong the life of your projectors.