The MUBT-44EC-Set is a cost-effective 4K30 HDBaseT Distribution Matrix with 3x HDBaseT and 1x HDMI output.
The selected source can be routed to any HDBaseT output, as well as the local HDMI output. 4K30 video is transmitted up to 40m, and 1080p to 70m. This rack mountable matrix supports bi-directional IR and is HDCP 1.4/2.2 compliant, with comprehensive EDID management. EDID management is possible from the front panel by button press. The panel can also be locked for secure retention of all chosen settings.
Inputs can be selected by either the Front Panel buttons, IR, RS232, or Web GUI. The device itself can be configured via RS232 and Web GUI.
Supplied complete with HDBaseT receivers and associated accessories.
Only the matrix unit needs to be powered, as all the receivers are powered over the Cat6 cable via PoC. The HDMI output offers de-embedded audio is available via Digital Toslink and Analogue RCA outputs.
Suitable for applications where simple cost effective multi-room distribution of HDMI video signals from 4 sources to 1 local display and 3 remote displays over HDBaseT up to 70m.
Typical uses include: residential multi-room, offices, reception areas, waiting rooms and shops.
- 3x HDBaseT and 1x HDMI outputs
- All resolutions up to 4K @60Hz 4:2:0
- Transmits 4K30 to 40m and 1080p to 70m
- HDBaseT Receivers are powered by the matrix
- Supports HDMI 1.4 & HDCP 2.2
- De-embedded audio (digital and analogue)
- Bi-directional IR Control
- Extensive EDID management
- Control: Push buttons, IR, RS232, LAN