Cabinets for 19″ rack-mount equipment with removable side panels and lockable front door. Constructed from cold-rolled steel with folded edges for strength and stability. Front and rear rack strip is supplied and mounted to rails inside the cabinet, enabling the mounting depth to be adjusted to accommodate equipment with overhanging fittings or to support the rear of heavy units. The top panel is vented for cooling and has a cut-out for mounting a cooling fan if required. The front door is removable and has a pane of 5mm tempered glass flanked by folded steel edge panels which can be mounted to open to either the left or right. The rear panel has fixing apertures for wall mounting or alternatively, the cabinet can be free-standing. Superbly designed, secure containment for professional rack installations.
- Durable epoxy powder coated finish
- Supplied with glass door, lock and 2 keys
- Clip-in side panels for easy access
- Wall mountable or free-standing
- Easy to assemble with adjustable front & rear rack strips
- Top and bottom knock-outs for cable feeds
- Available in 2 depths and various rack heights