As the market leader in 3LCD technology, Epson continues to improve its high brightness laser projectors with even smaller and more compact display solutions. The EB-L730U delivers even more effective, practical and creative display applications across a number of different industries.
Bright, cost-effective display solutions
Providing bolder, brighter, more engaging and impactful displays even in brightly-lit environments, the EB-L730U offers impressive 7,000-lumen brightness and WUXGA Full HD resolution at an affordable price. This means that users can upgrade to laser performance and reliability, with reduced power consumption, without paying a premium. It also features: 4K input support, detail enhancement technology, edge blending and wide lens shift to fit challenging installation environments. The EB-L730U is capable of up to 500-inch displays, without any reduction in clarity or vivid detail.
This display solution offers many different ways to connect, show multiple sources simultaneously and present wirelessly. The EB-L730U comes equipped with futureproofed connectivity options including HDMI and HDBaseT with 4K signal support, 5GHz wireless with enterprise security, upgraded Miracast, built-in media player and support for Epson’s ELPWP10 wireless presentation system.
• 7,000-lumen brightness: Crisp images and bright colours, even in well-lit rooms
• WUXGA resolution: Sharp Full HD images for excellent clarity
• Futureproofed connectivity options: 4K input support, HDMI, HDBaseT, integrated Wi-Fi and screen mirroring
• Easy, flexible installation: Lightweight and compact design with wide lens shift
• Support social distancing: Scalable display size of up to 500 inches