Flexible, HD-Ready WXGA Display
With detailed WXGA resolution and the versatility to be positioned just about anywhere, this durable projector will provide years of service.
The compact, stylish design of the EB-W49 makes it the ideal choice for sharp, legible presentations and vivid video content, especially in roles where portability is key. Long lamp life and trusted Epson durability offer peace of mind and minimal maintenance.
Bright, Vivid Content on a Large Scalable Screen
Enjoy large scale presentations with crisp, clear text, as well as compelling imagery and video content on screen sizes up to 320 inches. 3,800-lumen performance combines with a high contrast ratio of 16,000:1 to offer outstanding visual performance, even in well-lit rooms.
Years of Uninterrupted Meetings
With a lamp life of up to 17,000 hours in Eco mode.
Network and Wireless (Optional)
Network capability (via RJ45) and optional wireless connectivity mean the EB-W49 can be added to a company network or upgraded for wireless device access at a later stage (optional accessory required).
Installation and Placement Flexibility
Automatic vertical and manual horizontal keystone correction provide greater flexibility as to where the projector can be placed in the room for distortion-free images and the wide optical zoom adds to the flexibility.
This projector has a built-in 5W speaker to allow audio content to be heard clearly, without the need for additional external speakers.
Product Key Features
• HD-Ready bright images: 3LCD technology and equally high White and Colour Light Output.
• Contrast ratio of 16,000:1: Deep, rich blacks and dense shadow areas.
• Wide connectivity options: Network-enabled and wireless capable.
• Low total cost of ownership: Lamp life up to 17,000 hours in Eco mode.
• Versatile and flexible control: Project from different sources with HDMI input and mobile connectivity.